PennyG

Jay Asher, Carolyn Mackler
Sweethearts
Sara Zarr

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games - Suzanne  Collins All the hype about this book? Believe it. This is the most amazing book. It totally blew me away, seriously. It's so good, I couldn't put it down from the moment I picked it up. And believe me, I didn't think I'd like it despite the fact everyone is raving about it (btw, I don't mean this book is "good" like I think the Twilight series is "good" - and really, I don't like that series all that much. Not anymore - no, I mean it's so freaking amazing you'll be thinking about it long after you finish reading it. You'll probably freak out the second you realize you can't purchase the second book until September 1, 2009, like I did. But I digress).

And when it come to summarizing this book, I know I can't do it any justice. Not at all. Heck, the summary given on the book doesn't do it justice (at least I don't think so). Instead I'm going to post a link to another reviewers blog (Reviewer X):

But yeah, you really should read this book. I think this book (and the next book) will knock the Twilight saga off spot one and two of the NY Times bestseller list (and it's about time - is it obvious that I don't really care for that series anymore? Breaking Dawn is so full of fail... But I must not go down that road).

Seriously though, read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. You won't be sorry you did.